Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge SDC 74

Hello crafty peeps!  Nellie is the hostess this week for the Stampotique Designers Challenge and has chosen 'Nature' as the theme.  I really miss the changing of the leaves, living so far south now, so I love to re-create my fond memories. 

I embossed a piece of cardstock with Tim Holtz's new Textured Leaves Embossing Folder.  I inked it up with Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Barn Door and Gathered Twigs Distress Inks.  I cut an old file folder with the Branch Tree die, and I cut out Stampotique's 'Kitty' stamp.  It's a pretty simple card, but reminds me of my white cat, Thomas, I had growing up.


 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate your comments :)


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love your kitty too and your background is FAB. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous color and texture of the leaf background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful background with loads of texture. Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge... Best Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that embossed background, it's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete