Thursday, November 15, 2012

CC2 Challenge #28

Hello!  Week 28 already??!!  It's all going by so fast, but oh so fun!  This week on Studio 3's Compendium of Curiosities Vol II challenge, the technique is Reflections Stamping.  You can find out all the how-to's on page 65 of Tim's latest book of the same name. 
The wonderful folks at Simon Says Stamp are sponsoring this week's challenge!

For my tag, I stamped Dyan's pine sprig for my background using Archival Ink in Olive.  Not sure if I inked the background with Shabby Shutters or Peeled Paint (probably both).  The ornament and greenery are cut from Tim's dies.  I cut chipboard from his Wordplay die for the 25, painted it with the Cranberry Paint Dabber, then covered it with Fired Brick Distress Stickles and Glossy Accents.  I went around the ornament with Ice Stickles, (Crystal or Diamond), and since I'm addicted to the new dry Rock Candy Stickles, I poured it all over the ornament.  I love the frosty look it has!





Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate your comments :)



3 comments:

  1. So cool. Love the placement on the #s. Can't believe tomorrow it's time for CC#29!

    Sorry about Tom Petty... he does get in one's head, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's stunning, Julie! I love that frosty ornament and the lovely greenery. Christmas perfection!

    I was able to get your link in, and I'm sorry you had trouble with InLinkz! I did try out a new widget, but I'll switch back to the old one for the next challenge.

    Have a beautiful day!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. JULIE!!! This is gorgeous! Love all the sprigs and the 3D ones really transform this!!! Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete