Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Stampotique Challenge! SDC 73

Hello!  This week's challenge over on the Stampotique blog calls for a hanging decoration for the home.  I've been wanting to use my Tree Topper stamp and this gave me the inspiration to do so.  I just love this stamp, the little angel is soooo cute! 

I recently received an email from Cloth Paper and Scissors with gift project tutorials, and I fell in love with the Snowmen gift pockets made by Melony Bradley.  I've had a pocket I cut out from an old pair of jeans just waiting to be altered.  I painted it with Ranger's Snow Cap dabber and used a Snow Writer for the snow and flakes, then sprinkled it with glass glitter.  The fringe/yarn is Martha Stewart's.  Wrapped some wire and viola!


 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate your comments :)
 

11 comments:

  1. Love your hanging, very cool that it's made of an old jeans. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with the Stampotique Designers Challenge this week. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whimsical and wonderful! Although she's a quirky, she is just lovely as an angel! Love love love the pocket!!! Cool idea! Fab project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, how cute is this? I love it! Adorable addition of the snowflake as well. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank snowflake is to die for...
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week.
    See you again soon.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that is so fun! great use of a jeans pocket!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea! love what u have created :) glad u joined us at Stampotique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful and what a great way to repurpose a pocket! Congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh woow, it's amazing! Love the idea
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.
    Magda :)

    ReplyDelete