Wednesday, September 19, 2012

CC2 Challenge #21

Hi all! Welcome to week 21 of Linda's Compendium of Curiosities Vol II challenge. This week's technique is called Blended Stains. If you'd like to learn this technique, you can find it on page 45 of Tim's book, Compendium of Curiosities Vol II.

I went through quite a few colors before I settled on Black Soot, Dusty Concord and Stormy Sky.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.


To add to the fun, Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring this week's challenge.



Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate your comments :)

9 comments:

  1. Love your tag Julie! Is that little bottle real? Sure looks it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very spooky and the background really allows everything else to pop off the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I really like the bottle and the white stamped skull blue print - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, very cool idea to stamp the blueprint stamp in white! Makes that creepy skull really pop! I love your background too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Love the contrast of the B&W against the warm colors you blended on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, I love what you have done with the blueprint stamp! Great effect, trace. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag. Love that little bottle and the use of the stamp is wonderful.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete