Thursday, June 7, 2012

CC2 Challenge #8

Time flies when you're crafting, huh?  Week 8's challenge over at Linda's is a technique called Repurposed Packaging.  If you'd like to learn how to do it yourself, you'll have to check out page 62 of Tim's book, Compendium of Curiosities Vol II.



I used the new Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade DI's to color my tag.  I used the Tattered Florals bigz and TF M & S to cut my packaging, and a Retro Cirque texture fade was used on the background packaging.  The sentiment is from Hampton Art, cut out of Tim's Ticket Strip die.

I'm not much of a 'bright colors' girl, so you can be assured that next week's challenge, whatever it may be, I will be getting my grunge back on...oh yes, indeed.  And with any luck, I'll be getting rusty too.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: