Thursday, June 28, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - June

Hello crafty peeps!  I've just finished my June tag for Tim's 12 Tags of 2012.  I'm cutting it pretty close this month, but I made it!  This tag is really special to me, as it features the most beautiful, loveable furball I've ever met:  Loverboy (naturally).  He's one of five of a feral litter I rescued, and they all show me love in their own special ways. I'll write another post to introduce you to them all, but for now...here's the star of my favorite show :)

7 comments:

  1. How can you not fall in love with that face?!? Great job blending photo, background and embellishments. Love the bit of cat humor! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meow, that is so cute! Lovely idea for a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!!! My daughter is drooling...she loves cats! Fabulous take on Tim's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this tag! you put so much thought into the use and meaning of the embellies - i am guessing the 9 for *9 lives* and the L for *Loverboy*...so awesome! ^..^

    ReplyDelete