Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh My (Shooting) Stars!



Hey all!  Two posts in two days!  Today I've created an ATC with Stampotique's Tree Topper stamp.  I cut her out of cardstock, colored her with pencils and applied Stickles to her wings.   I cut some star garland with the beads attached to create a shooting star.  I inked the edges with Faded Jeans Distress Ink and the sentiment is from Tim Holtz's Seasonal Chit Chat Stickers.

 
 
I'm entering this ATC into the following challenges:
 
Wicked Wednesday:  Wing It!
Simon Says Stamp:  Snowflakes
Desert Islands Crafts #43:  Anything But A Card+Glitter+Let It Snow!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate your comments :)

8 comments:

  1. Super cool and fun ATC!! Great image and I love the sparkle it has!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and the metal you've added... a super atc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute....love this adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool - love how he's holding the star, awesome. :) Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling ATC. and your card with the guy tied up in lights just cracked me up.
    LOL
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at DICC !

    ReplyDelete