Thursday, August 16, 2012

CC2 Challenge #17

Hi all!  Welcome to week 17 of Linda's Compendium of Curiosities Vol II challenge.  This week's technique is called Creative Core-Dinations.  If you'd like to learn this technique, you can find it on page 61 of Tim's book, Compendium of Curiosities Vol II.

I stayed simple with this one, as I want to use it as part of a Halloween collage that's been brewing (ha! get it?) in the back of my mind. 


To add to the fun, Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring this week's challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!  See you for next week's challenge :)


2 comments:

  1. Pretty kitty for Halloween. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Will be fun to see what you make with it. I stopped by to say thank you for the wonderful Halloween charm I received in the Ink Stains swap!! I got the one with a cool silver skull and glass beads... love it! thanks

    ReplyDelete