Friday, April 20, 2012

A couple of storage ideas...

Hello and Happy Friday!


I just wanted to share with you these two backgammon cases I purchased at a garage sale.  I set aside the chips, dice and cups for a later use, because really, what can't be altered?  and I took (tore) out the front dividers.  One holds Tim Holtz's Alcohol Inks and the other, his Distress Re-Inkers.  I've had them for a few weeks and haven't had any leaking so far from any bottles.  I put a piece of 1/2" foam in the top to keep everything in it's place.  I'm going to be on the lookout for a third case, because who's ever done craft shopping, anyway?!






Any organizing 'skilz' of your own? I'd love to see them!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love this!! Thanks for sharing!! What a wonderful way to store your supplies!! hmmmm..... I wonder if there are any yard sales or flea markets near me this weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! This is a great idea that takes up a lot less shelf space than all my little baskets! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great idea!! I have mine upright in a desk drawer but it is such a pain to find the color you need. These you can see at a glance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Julie,

    this seems a very good storage : everything nicely in place, good to see what you have and easy accessible !
    great idea !
    greetings from belgium
    Inge

    ReplyDelete